“You Can’t” Gremlin – Stress Thingy
Ever needed help quieting that Gremlin on your shoulder smothering your creativity with negative energy?
Here’s your chance!
What is a Gremlin?
A gremlin is the voice in your head that is the self-doubting, pessimistic, obnoxious part of you. This gremlin is a physical representation of that voice in your head.
Your gremlin tells you that
- you’ll never make it as a writer;
- you’re not good enough;
- you don’t have time to write; and
- everyone will laugh at you.
The voice says
- the laundry needs to be folded;
- the cat litter boxes need to be cleaned;
- the yard needs to be raked;
- the spices need to be alphabetized; and
- all BEFORE your write.
Do NOT let your gremlin keep you from writing.
When your gremlin starts in on you, do something with it:
- place its hand over its mouth;
- toss it in a drawer or the freezer;
- stick it in a plant; or
- put it in a corner for a time-out.
Do something physical with your gremlin and then get back to WRITING!
|Dimensions||11 × 8.5 × 2 in|
Each Gremlin is Unique
9" Tall by 4" Wide
Hand Wash Only